Individuals Counsellor, Couples Therapist and Transformational Coach
Oscar Wilde said,
- “Be yourself, everyone else is taken”
- “Ones real life is often the life one does not lead”
My own life and experiences have taught me just how true these statements are.
I know what it’s like to live an inauthentic life; not knowing or trusting myself and feeling lost. Living in a world of people pleasing and not being true to who I really am.
Travelling on my path, with all its up and downs, has at times felt challenging but I now know the transformative power and feelings of freedom and joy that facing both myself and my issues brings.
Through my own journey of self-discovery, counselling and working with coaching mentors, I have found my identity, my worth and my purpose.
So, this is my purpose; to draw alongside others. My process of pioneering something new, I believe opens an accelerated pathway for you. In your own individual and unique way, you too can find freedom to trust your inner voice, renew your mind and live your best life.
I am an Individuals Counsellor, Couples Therapist and Transformational Coach. I have worked with a range of issues including relationship issues, loss and grief, dealing with change at various stages of life, family issues, emotional and psychological abuse, and depression and anxiety.
I have been in Private Practice since 2012. I have also worked in counselling agencies and for the charities Cruse Bereavement and The Samaritans along with setting up and developing a counselling service in a state secondary school.
- Diploma in Integrative Therapeutic Counselling
- Transformational Coaching (Destiny Coaching, London)
- Couples Therapist (The Centre for Psychosexual Health, London)
- Bereavement Counsellor (Cruse Bereavement)
- Ascentis Award in Clinical Supervision
- Family Mediator (National Family Mediation, London)
- Accredited Civil and Commercial Mediator (Align Mediation, Oxford)
- Registered Member of BACP (British Associated for Counselling and Psychotherapy) and I abide by their Code of Ethics
I am an Integrative Therapist which means that I am trained in several modalities of counselling including Psychodynamic Theory, Transactional Analysis (TA), Bowlby’s Attachment Theory, Person Centred Theory (Carl Rogers) and Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT). My training enables me to work in a way that will be tailored to your individual need.